G6 Materials Corp.
A technology company and world leader in creating value through the development of innovative graphene-based solutions. The Company is strategically focused on serving the global air filtration and purification market with new products to meet growing demand. G6 also sells a range of graphene-based products and other materials, including but not limited to conductive epoxies, high-performance composites and R&D materials, with numerous customers from among the Fortune 500 list of companies, as well as NASA and leading universities.
G6 has identified new graphene-based applications to accelerate growth into the future. Accordingly, the Company has a valuable portfolio of intellectual property currently comprising several granted patents and multiple provisional patents, with more patent applications filed.
Acquisition of GX Technologies
- Establishes a world-class research, corporate and project development team focused on the commercialization of graphene-enhanced materials and technologies;
- Accelerates plans to rapidly expand pilot-scale graphene oxide production, with the pilot facility expected to be located in Long Island, NY;
- GX Technologies’ assets include a cooperative R&D agreement with the US Army Corps of Engineers (“USACE”) to develop graphene oxide-based membranes for use in nanofiltration and an exclusive license for two USACE patents;
- The GX Technologies team also brings relationships with the US Department of Energy and Department of Defense; and
- As a result of the transaction, G6 owns an option to lease a dedicated area at an advanced industrial development site in Natchez, Mississippi, which is equipped with a wastewater treatment facility that is connected to a river port by rail to enable rapid industrial-scale production.
Daniel Stolyarov - Director
Elena Polyakova - COO & Director
Guy Bourgeois - Director
Gary Dyal - Chairman
Kevin Cornish - President, Interim CEO & CFO
Luca Garbero - Director of Communications
- Rheology measurement station
- Four-probe conductivity measurement equipment
- Universal test station for evaluation of materials’
- Raman spectroscopy
- Optical microscopy