Our team uses the remarkable properties of graphene to enhance polymer resins. This incorporation of graphene additives offers an effective technique to improve the electrical and mechanical properties of our epoxies. Graphene nanoparticles increase the electrical conductivity of the epoxy, enhance the strength of the material, and prevent the formation of cracks, improving the durability of the bond. This is especially vital for bonding dissimilar materials that are subjected to temperature variations and shocks. Additional benefits of using graphene may include increased tensile strength and stiffness, reduced flammability, and improved thermal and UV stability. Graphene reduces overall density, weight, and cost of epoxy resins, and it increases the durability of the cured epoxy.
Visit our ONLINE STORE www.G6-Epoxy.com for more details:
G6-EPOXY™ Electrically Conductive Adhesives Categories:
- GENERAL PURPOSE adhesives are effective for high-performance bonding, sealing, and coating.
- FLEXIBLE adhesives are optimized for applications requiring a soft or flexible bond.
- HIGH-TEMPERATURE adhesives offer service temperatures up to 316°C/600°F.
- ROOM TEMPERATURE adhesives do not require a heating oven during the curing time and are perfect for bonding of sensitive components at room temperature.
The G6-epoxy resins work in a broad temperature range and demonstrate excellent adhesion to a variety of materials, including plastics, metals, glass, and ceramics. They offer superb resistance to moisture, solvents, and oxidants, as well as exceptional durability. Our adhesives can be used as a solder replacement for applications where heating the component is undesirable. It can also be used when soldering is not practical, for example, when attaching electric terminals to the transparent conductors, heat-sensitive medical devices, or solar panels.
- High frequency shields, waveguides, 3D antennas
- Terminal attachment to solar cell panels
- Quick and inexpensive LED mounting
- Conductive traces on 3D printed parts
Radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags
Depending upon your specific application requirements, custom G6-EPOXY™ formulations may be available. Contact us to discuss your project.